Hot on the heels of being named in the Top 10 Google Apps for business, come two big news items for wizard writers!
1. We have launched WizardWiki.net, a collaborative project that is building a worldwide repository of computer-based wizards.
2. To mark the launch we are announcing an exciting new contest, where gStepOne Wizard Writers can win US$1000 for best wizard uploaded each month.
What is WizardWiki? It’s like Wizard Central. Anyone who has developed any kind of wizard can upload or link it to WizardWiki. And anyone who needs a wizard to do a task can find it on WizardWiki. The site also acts as a matching service for people wishing to commission Wizards from the gStepOne Wizard writing community.
Why the contest? The contest is designed to enable Wizard Writers like you to showcase your skills and win cash. It’s easy to enter: create a wizard using gStepOne, release it to WizardWiki and you are automatically eligible to win!
There’s no limit to the number or kind of wizard you can create: for business, for clubs, for community organisations, or just for fun.
The $1000 prize is guaranteed every month and it’s only available to gStepOne account holders. Winners are chosen based on:
• Number and quality of inbound links to the Wizard
• Topicality of the Wizard
• Usefulness and applicability of the Wizard
• Quality of the Wizard design and writing
• User response to your Wizard, including positive reviews and comments
• Degree of specialization of the Wizard.
WizardWiki is located at www.wizardwiki.net.
So, don’t delay! The first contest closes November 30. Start creating your wizards today!
We look forward to your entries, and good luck!